Fuses and confusion

I am slowly upgrading my system and I am looking at the changing of fuses step. I have the following in my system:  Sunfire TGA-7401, Marantz AV8805, Carver Load Invariant amplifier, Marantz Ruby, and a Vault 2i. My questions are 1). Which of these components have\use fuses 2). Does changing the fuses invalidate the warranty? 3). Are there videos on changing the videos or do you just pop the hood and start looking. Please feel free to point out issues that I am not aware of and whether this is even relevant under my circumstances. Thanks in advance.

santsuru

Showing 4 responses by jnorris2005

oldhvymec

You are wrong about the warranty.  Unless you are a certified electronics repair technician you will void the warranty if you open the box, and the claim that "ALL equipment can be looked at and serviced by YOU" is absolute hogwash.  I've never heard anything so ridiculous.  A "shill" is defined in the dictionary as "an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others."

You may be good at fixing cars, but you should stop giving bad advice about electronic equipment.
...and 3) Millercarbon is a rather well-known shill for Synergistic Research and has hawked their questionable wares on many threads on this forum.  His advice is tantamount to shooting yourself in the foot as far as warranty goes.
I read your post on another thread.  You are CLEARLY not one to be posting about fixing anything.  You are funny!  LOL.  Funny guy!
1) You are absolutely wasting your time changing fuses.  The only possible fuse change that would affect the amp's sound is if there are fuses in line with the speakers.

2) If you open the chassis of a component and start messing with it's internal fuses you will unquestionably void your warranty, regardless of what anyone says here.  Don't be foolish.