Funny how streaming/digital still chases that analog benchmark.

Funny how manufacturers of streaming and digital gear continues to chase that elusive analog sound. I thought digital was better?

Before you all get your panties in a wad I enjoy both Digital and Analog but much rather listen to an analog source than digital.

So today I see  Innuos Introduces The PhoenixNET – A Network Switch For Audiophiles @ only $3500.00

Guess I do not see the point you can get superior sound for say $2500 or less with a decent turntable cartridge combo and phono stage. Hell Clear Audio has an all in one for $2500.

I just don’t get it and I do not care to either.
128x128skypunk

Showing 3 responses by tomic601

ego is telling you to dig a deeper 18:1 hole.......

with all that bearing expertise, you should be building a better tonearm........

cant engage reverse gear can ya ?.....
My St Louis office was about 20 yards from where most every F/A-18 made before the E/F/G....and about 2 miles from the new factory, know lots of F18 drivers and more ( F-22 etc... ), i can think of very very few who with stupid bravado would go up against an SU-27 at moronic 18;1 odds.....

You should be able to learn something ( from your “ grenade “ post, read about Red Flag....even the highly vaunted F-22 has limits and vulnerability..... )

will your ego allow you to learn ?????
ps i ran the Boeing F-22 wing aft fuselage factory  production and other fun real world stuff......