Frustrated McIntosh Owner

I’ve been a satisfied McIntosh separates owner for quite awhile. Two months ago, I got the bug to upgrade, so I decided to trade-in my MC462 stereo amp for MC611 monoblock amps. I reached out to my local authorized dealer that I’ve done business with for years, we worked out a deal and placed my order. He told me he expected he would have the monoblocks from McIntosh in about a month.  I called my dealer yesterday asking for an update and he’s now telling me that McIntosh won’t tell him when my order is shipping, let alone if they have been manufactured yet.  He even went so far as to inquire with his McIntosh regional rep.  I trust my dealer and know that Covid has stressed a lot of manufacturers, but the lack of communication from McIntosh to their dealers has got me concerned. Basically what I’m getting is, they will ship when they ship- it could be in 8 days or 8 more weeks, possibly longer.  Have any of you experienced any issues like this with McIntosh lately?  Is this a sign of any bigger issues with them?
gelfdaddy
Exactly. Someone said today Biden was in Iowa. The last time Biden was in Iowa was when he finished fourth in the primary there. Fourth! His running mate (although according to him he’s running with her), the least likable candidate of all time (sorry Hillary, second place again) couldn’t break 1%. Even with Obama’s help he can’t draw the crowds Trump’s daughter Ivanka gets. These are the pathetic losers the lying media is telling us are running away with it. Like everyone is dumb enough to believe that after 2016.

Well not everyone. Just democrats. They’ll believe anything. Just as long as its on CNN. The once great cable network now with fewer viewers than Mark Dice. Yet there’s people here carrying on like we don’t all know exactly how pathetic it all really is. Right.
The reality is your made in America amp ( fill in the blank ) isn’t just made here.

^^^^^^^
Well how about them apples,,, all this time folks have been waving the <<BUY AMERICAN>> banner,,and come to find out , most USA labs are made over seas. 
My questions regarding upgrading your Mc-462 to Mc-611’s are this,if your not powering the amp from a dedicated 20 amp line for the amplifier alone then you will not get the amps best performance,nor will your Mc-462 be able to reproduce peak swings over roughly 875 watts ,a 15 amp line will not allow your amp to deliver its 1,800 watt peaks , the specs between your Mc-462 and the Mc-611’s are the same so no advantage to the Mc-611’s except a 150 watt bump in wattage will not even give you the extra +3db increase in volume to hear a slight raise in volume ,there is litterally no audible difference between 450 watts and 600 watts ,and if you plan on running the Mc-611’s on a 15 amp line the 611’s will be held back even more due to lack of incoming power .

How many dedicated lines do you have & are they 15 or 20 amp ? A much better upgrade where your assured to hear a difference would be upgrading to a C-2200 up to the C-2600 tube preamp if your not running one of those models already ,if you are then upgrading your speakers to one of the Mcintosh line array systems would be a massive upgrade that could be heard at all volume levels,used XRT-28s up to the XRT-1k would both be a much better and more audible upgrade path than boosting amplifier wattage for a 1db increase in SPL by jumping up to the Mc-611’s .
Next week we settle on a new house.  When we ordered the fridge, washer, dryer and freezer months ago the salesman let us know that, due to supply chain disruptions, freezers would not be available until 2021, and that he hoped the fridge we ordered would be available when we settle, but he couldn't be sure.

Nobody's the "bad guy", except maybe "Mr. Covid".
Guys, please, in case you have a tv, watch a preferred music dvd or bluray, nothing else. The "news" channels are the virus, nothing else. And use deliberately the red button on that tv remote after watching that music program.

Simple question, for owners of McIntosh remote HR085, this came with my C2500 preamp.
If you want to select a specific input, the only way is to scroll thru the inputs and find the specific one? I don't see another way for this task.

Thanks.