Fraudulent sale on eBay

I JUST TONIGHT SEPT 10, CAME ACROSS AN AUCTION FOR JBL 300 "SUMMITS". (300S THEYRE NOT SUMMITS). FOR SALE FOR $300.00. FORGET IT!!! I BID $65,000. I REPORTED TO EBAY. BUT THIS LOOKS LIKE THE SAME WOMAN I HELPED PUT OUT OF THE SCAMMING BUSINESS 15 YEARS AGO. IT MEANS WHEN THEY TAKE THIS DOWN, A STRING OF "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" auctions WILL COME UP. THE WOMAN Interpol caught went to prison but she may be out right about now. She SUPPOSEDLY sold brand new in box Martin Logan Vistas for $3000 with free overnight delivery from Europe! Good deal since the delivery was $6,000.00.   I just followed her all day bidding millions of dollars on each auction.  As soon as you see the "DO NOT BID, contact me directly" its a scam, head south.

128x128brahmslover

Has anyone ordered the CEC transports from ebay? They are Japanese voltage, which require a transformer, but are a lot cheaper than the US-voltage variants for sale in US. Too good to be true, or is low price a function of the need to purchase a separate transformer? The sellers seem to have great and long sale history, or is that something that can be jiggered?

Similar experience several years ago when I "paid" chump change for a SS Conrad Johnson power amp. PayPal and my bank ran with it and the not-so-sophisticated scammers were busted...........in Texas

@markalarsen 

"Not Xenophobic, just not naive. This is based on my experience as a trial lawyer"

So you are judging the country based on its criminals?

And I should trust the word of a lawyer? That's hilarious. 

@tony1954 yes, I am judging Hong Kong based on its criminals whose major activities include counterfeiting.  I have direct knowledge from barristers in Hong Kong. I have direct knowledge from litigating this issue for speaker manufacturers. You obviously have no direct knowledge but are comfortable calling me a liar.  That reflects poorly on your character.