Focal Sopra 1, Kudos 505, Paradigm Persona B, etc.

I get the general concept of ones appreciation of different speakers and the variation from one manufacturer to another, the influence of the type of amp and the power requirements for an optimal auditory experience but I am in need of some professional feedback regarding a change in one of my systems.  I am very happy with the system in my Living room which includes Focal 1038Be speakers, BG center (amazing but no longer made), Parasound Halo a51, Marantz AV, Velodyne 12" sub, Technics 1200G.  Standard cables.  The "new" system will be in the Family room and needs bookshelf size speakers to be placed on new cabinets.  The room is about 15 feet wide and is used 90% of the time for Netflix, music etc.  I am clear I will not obtain the same auditory experience as with the living room system, however, would like to have a system which will give me some joy in sound clarity and depth (if that's possible with smaller speakers).  I have two ceiling mounted rear speakers for surround sound when needed.  I want a center speaker with clarity (that's why I mentioned the BG - Bohlander Graebener), and since they are no longer made, is there a center you would recommend?  To keep the wife happy (she does not want floor speakers in the "re done" family room) smaller speakers would keep me from being booted into the back yard, and adding the proper amp and AV unit (current AV in family room is a Yamaha).  I have been checking components on Audiogon for some time now and have seen some impressive reviews of the Focal Sopra 1, Kanta 1, Persona B, Kudos etc.  I hope some of you with experience with the smaller speakers (to be used as the primary front two speakers) and the proper options for the best fitting amps can give me a few suggestions.  I love the experience of having an excellent system and will need to limit the budget to used equipment so please keep that in mind.  Thanks for any response!
drlinn

I believe the total for the bookshelf speakers, a new center and an amp will be about $10,000.00 maximum.  I am leaning toward the Persona B bookshelf speakers, not sure about the center (paradigm cc470 v3?), and possibly a parasound or Anthem amp.  Cannot find the speakers used anywhere but there are a number of used amps on audiogon that may work.