Focal Kanta 2 vs Revel 226be vs Monitor Audio Gold 300 5g

For you guys with experience with any or all of these speakers, please expound on the attributes and/or weaknesses of them.  My tastes in music range from rock to jazz to classical, and even though I generally listen at moderate levels, I do sometimes like to crank it up.  Even though the listening area is reasonably large, I want to keep the footprint small (thus the choices in the title).  I have two SVS subs to augment the bass.  I currently listen to Tekton Enzo 2.7 speakers.  If you had to live with one of these speakers, which would it be and why.
Thanks guys.
danoroo
Thank you gentlemen for your responses.  I have a choice between three amps, all are solid state.
I have heard all of those and many more.  

Tonally, I find the MA Golds to be the warmest between the three and the tweeter helps throw a deeper, more immersive soundstage than the other two.  Nature of an AMT/Ribbon vs a dome.  These are great speakers.  

Scansonic or Audovector would be a better compare to the MA Golds vs. the other two.  

Betweeen the Kanta 2 and the 226BE, to me, hands down the Kanta is a better speaker.  I am a big fan of the Performa3 line with silk domes and still own a pair of M105s.  I find the beryllium implementation a little metallic sounding driven by a Levinson amp. Maybe with the right tube amp it could have been better.  It just seemed cold.  I do not like the BE editions.  

The Kanta 2 is still bright and needs warm amplification (Naim, AVM, Pass) but it didn't have a cold, clinical edge to it.  In fact, listening to the opening of ABACAB on them driven by McIntosh MC 275 was memorable and extraordinary.  I got chills.  It was awesome.  

I am a Focal, Scansonic, Naim and AVM dealer.  I have no relationship with any of the other brands mentioned.  

I have listened to each of these in various models. The Revel 228be and the Monitor 200, as well as the Kanta 2. I would recommend that you give the Sonus Faber Olympica Nova 2 a listen as well. They are about the same cost as the Kanta’s.

i have been shopping for speakers for a few years and today I decided on the SF Olympica Nova III’s , I wanted the 5’s but the money was more than I could muster.

But I have listened to a number of speakers in the past 2-3 months as I was on the “home stretch” in my search for 2 Fronts, Center and rears. But Fronts performance was primary. I will tell you each has its strengths and you really need to give each a listen as it is a tight field. In addition I auditioned ATC SCM40 very good but no center, B&W 804, SF Sonetto VIII, Legacy Signature, and Vienna Acoustic Beethoven Reference also no center, although I ruled them out.

You have a trio of great candidates and you must make sure that your ears are given a good audition. I discovered in this process that the equipment you listen to are a crucial ingredient. I heard some speakers a few times at one dealer and sometimes the equipment made such a difference. It adds to the confusion. I am happy that my search is over and am 100% comfortable with my decision.

Good luck. 
Theo