Focal, B&W or Martin Logan

I'm looking to upgrade my speakers.  Current system is Lumin U1 Mini server > Lampizator Golden Atlantic TRP DAC> Pass Labs XA160.8 Amp > Martin Logan Classic 9 speakers.  Room is pretty good acoustically (25' x 15'), but I have to place the speakers along the long wall making a 12x12x12 triangle for listening with my sitting position very close to the rear wall.  Speakers are currently 8" from front wall and can't be moved more than 5 or 6 inches further into the room (WAF issues), thus limiting the size (depth) of the new speakers. I listen to most all music, but mostly R&B, Country and classic rock.   

The biggest knock against the current MLs is that they don't have a lot of resolution - especially when it comes to complex music. They're great for acoustic guitar, piano or vocals.  They also lack a bit in bass, but that isn't too big of an issue as my wife would prefer I keep bass to a minimum.

Based on budget and speaker size, I'm seriously looking at the following:  Focal Sopra No. 2 (or No. 3). B&W 802D3, Martin Login 13A (or 15A).  I'm looking at buying used, so won't be able to try before purchasing.  I'm interested in hearing from those of you that have experience with these speakers.  Anyone heard them all and have a preference?

I'm currently leaning to the Focals, but only because I like they way they look. 

dfairc777a
Yeah, the chair can't be moved forward (again... WAF).  If I recall correctly, the Logan manual shows this setup as one of the options (although my memory is fuzzy on it).  Whatever the case, I'm pretty much stuck with 6 foot apart and 11-12 feet away.
I find McIntosh a good paring with B&W for what it is worth. You might not like either brand. 
B&W has a lot of tech and is build very well but they have a strong house tuning for a highend speaker. At these price points I want it pretty transparent to the source. 
When I owned B&Ws I was always turning it up to get some dynamics then turning it off when my ears wore out. 
Focal is a lot more neutral. The current line more so than their older lines. The only thing is the poor bass extension could be an issue if you don’t want to run subs. They need subs in a bad was. 
The Wilson Audio Sabrina is another good speaker that works well close to the wall. A bunch used on here too. 
@james633 
I was thinking Wilson at one point (Because of the large used market), but I'm not a big fan of the looks and I'm sure my wife will hate them (Not that she loves the MLs).
What about a movable chair for listening?

WAF for Wilson is low. B&W / Mac are really good for rock, they have a real punch and midrange bloom… they are really good together because Mac is not very detailed and the B&W have a strong treble. You couldn’t get further from ML.

Focal in the middle.
Moveable chair is a good idea.  I'll have to give it a listen to see how it sounds.  The only downside is I have a bad back and can't sit in just any old chair.  But for a test, any old chair will work.