Focal Aria 936 vs Flectra 1028BE

There does not seem to be a big difference in price for these on the used marketplace, perhaps $1,000  - $1,500 or so.  How do they compare sonically? The latest offering from Focal ( The Kanta) uses the flax cones of the Aria vs the W cone used in the Utopia, Sopra and Electra line. And the Electra also has the Berillium tweeter. Any thoughts on which is the better buy used?

sjtm
FWIW I was unimpressed with the Arias and Kantas that I've heard, but loved the Sopra.  I haven't heard the Electra, but I imagine it's closer to the Sopra than it is to the others.  If you can get an Electra for the same price as the Arias, I'd just on it.
Post removed 
I just heard the 936 at a local dealer a few weeks ago. They were pretty good. The 1028be I heard a few years ago I remember walking away impressed. I would take the 1028be over the 936 any day as I think most would.
Ulterior motive in asking.  Just pulled the trigger and now the proud owner of a gently used pair of Electra 1028BE's.  Not set up at home yet, but demo convinced me it is a clear winner.
Congrats, Those speakers will last you a lifetime! they're a bit unforgiving to average recordings but not harsh or bright like I considered all the jmlabs/focal of 10-15 years ago.