Fo.Q Tape under Chord TT2

Added Fo.q tape to the underside of my TT2, used an entire sheet to do so. Very impressive stuff. I have it throughout my whole system. The TT2 is just the newest to get treated. It really relaxed the sound while having no negative effects. 
akwilson501
Around the edges of drivers(as a spacer between driver and box), outlet wall cover wrapped entirely, ontop of capacitors, placed near or on power inlet of device, and obviously outside of chasis(keep temperature in mind). Stuff works wonders and is fairly inexpensive. It goes along way. 
I had the thin version under my tone arm tube, headshell, and various places around the base. It is inside the motor pod on the circuit board, and caps. There's a lot wrapped around the caps in the crossovers, and close to one full sheet inside the Herron, little pieces here and there on all the caps, circuit boards, and chassis especially around where RCA and IEC mount on the back. Everywhere I have tried it there is a lower noise floor and a little improvement in detail and dynamics brought about by eliminating a very fine hash or smear that was present before. In most places it has the effect of improved presence, although without adding any treble instead it improves via greater resolution so that the top end isn't really any more extended but is just a little more pristine. This is one I learned about here from someone who uses it everywhere, to the tune of like 10-20 packs (2 sheets per pack) so it is good to see people sharing and keeping the knowledge going.