First impressions: Silversmith Fidelium interconnects

I ordered two pairs of Silversmith Fidelium interconnects (from DAC to preamp and from preamp to power amps). I had a feeling the Silversmith would be good as I had already replaced my Clear Beyond speaker cables with the Fidelium speaker cables to great effect.

What can I say.... Jeff Smith must be some kind of cable whisperer! Not only did the interconnects clearly improve on pretty much everything from the first second, but after a few days, they absolutely destroyed anything and everything I have ever tried (and that includes the very expensive but amazing Clear Beyond interconnects). Somehow, the Fidelium interconnects added space to the performance in a very natural way; drive and tempo, but more than anything else heart and soul. Color me impressed!!!!

This must be the steal of the century... I have no idea how Jeff can (or want to) sell these cables for less than $1000 a meter... But who am I to argue with the cable whisperer?!

128x128audiojan

Congrats!  How did you order them as they don’t even appear on the Silversmith website?

If you use the "contact use" on their website, you can ask about the cables. I know Jeff is still waiting for final packaging details (I think that's what he was waiting for), but he was willing to get a pair of cables out to me. Don't think that I had purchased previously had anything to do with it.