FIdelity Cables or Virtual Dynamics

Simple question: should I buy the newer Rick Schultz High FIdelity Cables (speakers, interco and etc.)  or stick with the older Virtual Dynamics Revelation series?

128x128miglos

Rick is still building and designing new and better cables even better then his HFC stuff, I own many of them and there outstanding. 

@glory 
I absolutely love them! For me, they are my end-game speaker cables. Fantastic dynamics, depth and clarity while being completely non-offensive. Just be aware that they are extremely ridged, Mine are around 13ft and getting them to curve around my rig was challenging. If you are considering a short run then placement might be an issue. Not easy to find either so don’t hesitate. Easy flip if you don’t dig em.

I've owned Virtual dynamics Revelation, Genesis and top of the line Exodus the Genesis is the sweet spot for me.. back then.

Also had the HFC  interconnects and all the power conditioners another step forward.

Ricks new line RSA (Rick Schultz Audio) is better yet all the virtues of the High Fidelity Cables BUT more musical/engaging.. start with the Illumination and go from there, very impressive, Just one Apparition power cord  in "my" system brought a major jump in everything. only comment took a bit of break in - settling but well worth it. I highly doubt you would not be impressed.

Rick Shultz is still making cables in Canada and they are very good. I Have purchased speaker cables, interconnects and power cord from him since he closed High Fidelity and moved to Canada. All have been great transactions with no problems.