Fairly new to streaming. Where to start?

$2k & under budget

Aralic Vega has streamer  and DAC. May be the easiest start?
Then there is Schiit...Yiggy or Gumby...which streamer?
Ladder NOS dac? Or Chip? I'm old. maybe I'll like the old school DAC?
Then there is  Benchmark DAC 3...I think it has streamer?
Then
Exasound E32
Audio Mirror?
Metrum
MHDT Orchid
Border Patrol?
Musical Paradise?
Whats a newbie to do? I am a classic rock fan with lots of FLAC & M4a files. I like detail & PRaT. Love a good bass line. I also play some 70's jazz. I have a Theta Miles CD player from the 1900's & play a lot of vinyl too. But I need to come into the 21st century.  Besides, I will probably become tired of the vinyl ritual and work at some point as I get older. I think I have done enough homework to be somewhat confused. Maybe the biggest question in light of how fast digital changes is the question of streamer with DAC or separate Streamer and DAC. One other question is the streamer & bridge the same thing? OK Thanks!! 
128x128artemus_5
@artemus_5 
I like your enthusiasm! 
@biku
Thanks for the article!
@djones51
I definitely wonder if you are right. I don't understand the complications of transmitting the data in a digital manner, so I am certainly in waters deeper than I should. I do know that the iPhone X and later models can transmit FLAC through the lightning port, however not through their Apple Music app, which has never supported FLAC and has always been an irritant. So I guess, I am asking for an education on data transmission and clocking...

What makes the data transmission better in various devices?

Does RFI have an effect on digital signals?
Recently added a Cambridge CXN (V2) streamer to my system.  It's not quite my Sony XA 5400 ES CD player but it's close and the Sony is running balanced and Cambridge single ended.  Good power cord and interconnects are required and it needs to burn about 600-700 hours.
I'm interested in the CXN V2 - it looks like it's in my sweet spot price and feature-wise (including the balanced outputs) but I wonder about the lack of MQA (which the Node 2i has, but no XLR either.)

I meant to mention earlier that if you want to stream over wireless and are looking at a device that doesn't have wireless capability, it's really easy and inexpensive to set up a wireless access point.  It's like a wireless receiver that you can connect an ethernet cable to.  Here's the device I use. 

https://www.newegg.com/tp-link-tl-wa801nd/p/N82E16833704052 

I have it connected to an ethernet switch that my streamer, roku, TV, Oppo bluray player, and home theater processor are all connected to.  Works great!

Many recommend a direct wired connection, but that's not practical for everyone.
@whatsthatbuzzI found this book, "File Based Audio" by Hans Beekhuysen answer a lot of the questions you pose.