External Tube Amplifier Power Supply Connectors

I'm going to rebuild my 300B stereo integrated amplifier to two box chassis.

One box is a power supply (power transformers, chokes, big part of PS capacitors) and another box amplifier itself with output and interstage transformers, input switch and volume control. Something like Arik Audio does.

Which connector will work best for B+ supply and for filament? As I understand, Arik Audio uses Speakon 4 and 8 pin connectors. Speakon should be good for filament. But I'm not sure for high voltage B+ that can be up to 450 V and 80 mA current. According Nutric spec Speakon shouldn't be used for power.
Does anyone have experience with external power supply for tube amplifiers? 


Molex makes a line of circular connectors which can do the job with ease. Since you don't need much in the way of current and the voltage is nominal, you have a wide range of connectors you could use.

Its a good idea to bypass the connections inside the amp, so as to obviate the umbilical cable's length.