Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101

Showing 2 responses by stringreen

Most members here pat themselves on their back for their fine purchases.  I've tried many conditioners and in my system there are always warts....sometimes weeks of listening is required to hear them. 
Milpal.......I wasn’t talking to you. Why are you taking such an attitude. Im only talking about my system.... and encouraging all to listen carefully at what any addition/correction sounds like. All too readily, through the years of playing around with this and that black box, I’ve had to put them in the garage never to use them again. I have an all Ayre system. Ayre themselves makes a power conditioner, so I suppose there is some value in them. In my system, I haven’t found one that doesn’t have a wart or two of which I would rather do without.
Re: Herbie....I put them under my Vandersteen's and they absolutely ruined the sound...turned the speakers to mud.  Under other speakers, they may be wonderful, but clearly Vandersteens in my house with my components should be spiked.