Power Cord Upgrade for Inakustik 3500P?

I've been very pleased with the difference in my system I've experienced since adding the Inakustik 3500P. Much blacker noise floor, improved resolution, more headroom, the whole nine yards. My question is whether any owners have tried other premium power cords with the unit, and whether that resulted in much of an improvement?

I am also interested in any feedback on how to get a tighter connection, since heavier cords tend to pull the plug out of the sockets.
128x128waltersalas
Not sure why this posted twice. Also not sure if I can delete one of them. Edit, yes, but is there a delete function?

Mods, can you zap one of these?
I upgraded from the 2502 to the Reference 2404 Air power cord.  It was a nice improvement and well worth the extra cost.  I have had several power conditioners in the past.  The Shunyata Denali 6000S was good, but the Inakustik 3500P is extraordinary!
It's a 2502, which I believe is the cord being shipped with the unit these days.

If folks have experiences with the 2404, that would certainly be welcome. But I am also wondering if anyone's tried higher end cables from Shunyata, Synergistic Research, Audience, and so on with this unit.
@rdoc 

We were typing our posts at the same time. Thanks for your comments on the 2404. That one is certainly on my short list and would obviously seem to be a great match.