Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Hi Brf,
My experience with Trueaudiophile has been excellent. But, I am not sure if they still carry Elrog tubes. You better call them. If they do, I can recommend them.
Matthais, I am having difficulty locating you using the member search function. If you could PM me, I should be able to respond to your message. By the way, my serial numbers are 9443 and 9477.
I got a pair of ER300B from TrueAudiophile in March 2015. One of tubes has failed in June 2015. As per TrueAudiophile request I shipped tubes directly to the factory.
Here is from the email from TrueAudiophile regarding conversation with the factory:
... I went over it very calmly with him explaining he needs to honor the warranty. He refused. He then hung up on me....
I also email to Elrog stating tubes S/N, date of purches etc. No reply.

As somewhat of an outsider, but one who is interested since I own an 300b SET, I am concerned by the number of failures and, even more, by the inconsistency in the company's response. Elrog has to understand that in the age of the Internet, all of this becomes common knowledge.