Ebay selling my missing amplifier

8 months ago I sent an amplifier to europe for upgrades. The amp went missing and there were investigations that went unresolved. I happened to be searching on ebay and noticed the amp and when I magnified it Bingo the serial number was same. It is an ebay seller store that is listing it. Ebay has not yet responded after several attempts. What next?

128x128snook2

Based on the limited data, the guy likely sent his amp back under or not insured. Shipment gets lost. Sender gets upset and either accepts the insured amount or digs in. Shipper could give two hoots because you either declare its proper value or you dont. Lost/damaged/unclaimed goods after a period a period of time are sold to a third party by the pallet, especially if the declared value was low. Sender has gone radio silent because he likely made a few errors in judgement by declaring such a low amount at the outset. 

The end result is that it is owned by Cargo Largo. They purchase lost items through auction at a collection site. I have tried every angle to retrieve the amp. They all reply that it is under investigation. I even received a call from the Postal Inspecter who in essence said to let it go. I understand people  and a few attacking nerds wanted details but I never received anything definitive to post.