Ebay selling my missing amplifier

8 months ago I sent an amplifier to europe for upgrades. The amp went missing and there were investigations that went unresolved. I happened to be searching on ebay and noticed the amp and when I magnified it Bingo the serial number was same. It is an ebay seller store that is listing it. Ebay has not yet responded after several attempts. What next?

128x128snook2

Police report + court on all missing and spent assets and attorney fees + some extra...extra++ fees for not pressing criminal charges

This is not necessarily fraud. Cargo Largo specializes in re-selling lost shipments. Their whole business model is buying lost UPS / Fedex / etc packages at auction for pennies on the dollar and re-selling those items.

I suspect that they are obligated to give you back your amp, if you can prove you are the rightful owner. Before going to the police (some folks here are real trigger happy), contact Cargo Largo directly. If I were a betting man, I expect you two can work it out.

The Ebay listing says it cannot be shipped outside the US, wondering out loud if there was a problem shipping it outside the country and that is how they came to possess it.

wow specializing on reselling lost shipments LOL that sounds very conspired!!

Let's say I'm either UPS or FedEx or any other shipping company guy and I can "lose" a couple of valuable shipments in favor of the company that buys them out. I wonder what they can offer for "lost" muscle cars?