Dumping it all for Lyngdorf???

I'm seriously thinking about dumping ALL my HiFi gear and settling on a Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 and a pair of KEF LS50 Metas and be done with it......Current system is Node2i/Gustard X16 DAC/ Schiit Freya Preamp/ VTA Dynaco ST120 Tube or First Watt F5v2 Class A or ICE Power 200 Class D or Yamaha M45 Class A/AB.......With LS50 Metas. 

I'm really intrigued with the whole Lyngdorf thing of room correction, full digital nearly end to end, all in one, fantastic GUI, and about 1/2 of what I have invested $$

Might see if a dealer will let me try one.....

rbertalotto

I love my new MP-40 with Room Perfect. After going from top of the line Denons, to top of the lines Marantz,'s, to the top of the line Lexicons.. I switched to an entry level Lygndorf. I honestly think this will be my last purchase unless technology points me otherwise. All my previous changes have been for the sound I'm wanting. I found it ..

I can’t speak about Lyngdorf, but will say +1 on simplifying. About three years ago I sold all the separates and bought a Devialet Expert Pro and haven’t looked back. While room correction isn’t built in like the Lyng, you can configure it with settings from REW. Honestly though, a few tweaks by ear to DSP in Roon was all it took for me. Considering its a streamer/dac/phono/preamp/poweramp all in one, the cost of those separates plus cables makes it a great value proposition too IMHO.

I think the Kef require power to make them perform to their capability which is the trick in this equation.

Recently I'm driving them with an 8 w/ch tube amplifier and loving it! Usually I'm running them with 50 w/vh Pass Labs First Watt....