Do You Ever Find Yourself Unable to Listen To Your System?

I was unsure how to pose this question.

I don't mean in a any technical capacity, as in, your system for some reason is not sounding good and therefore you can't stand to listen to it or some component is not functioning correctly.

I mean in the sense that your having some issues in life perhaps that is affecting you emotionally or mentally and you are unable to enjoy your system.

For me there is some personal issues that has been affecting me and my family for the past couple of years and there are times I just am not able to sit down and enjoy the rig.

For the past month I have been unable to bring myself to listen to anything. Heck, even hardly been on this forum.

I know different people deal with issue's in different ways. Some might completely immerse themselves in their system to forget about the world for a little bit.

I mean that would make sense. Music is not just enjoyable but therapeutic. 

I should actually be using my system even more in these type of times but I usually just seem to lose interest in things I like when I am a bit mentally disturbed due to some issue going on.

So I am just curious, do you any of completely turn away from your system or the opposite, immerse yourself even more?

Thnx

Jay
128x128jay73
Professional help, not well meaning (mostly) audiophiles.  You can get way more detailed on your problems one on one with a pro.  Can’t do it on here.
Never. In fact, almost the other way. I almost NEED to listen to chill out. I’ve never lost an interest to listen to SOMETHING. I definitely fall in and out of styles of music, but never music as a whole. It’s too much a part of who I am.
I've read that when you don't find joy in the the things that have always made you feel happy in the past, you may be suffering from depression. My thought is that what you're going through  may be larger than your hi-fi system concerns.
Dear LORD,   first of all I ask for forgiveness for anything that myself or OP may have committed, OP may not understand salvation perhaps he does some time LORD as you already know  we as humans just don`t make the mark.  being a Believer LORD you know I have been where OP is at the present time. I`ve come to know that your grace is sufficient for OP just as it has been for me and will continue to be.  LORD I come boldly before the throne of grace to ask that you LORD bind the hands of any spirit that your word deems a lie out of the pit of hell; the spirit of stress, depression, demonic satanic powers that my be working against OP and close  love ones unexplainable sickness where as death my be on the arise LORD as  your faithful servant I stand in the gap for OP I ask you in the name of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH to fixed his situation regulate his mind mend his broken heart if that being the case Deliver him and set him free you can do all things but FAIL.  I believe every word in the good book from the front to the back, NO weapon Formed against OP shall prosper greater are you LORD that is us the Believers than he that controls the negative world. I pray this prayer in the name of JESUS CHRSIT OF NAZARETH.  AMEN. 
Post removed