Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
Be sure to check out all the references and source material on this one. This is far and away the most comprehensive examination (with tests) of the subject in the modern age. Who is Roger Russell? Author, Artist, Engineer, Inventor, Photographer, Collector, and formerly Director of Acoustic Research at McIntosh Laboratory, Inc. and the originator of McIntosh Loudspeakers.
The Mark Twain quote at the beginning is a bit telling and very true. The "Logical Conclusions" are "illuminating". I know most of you are going to skip all that sciency engineer stuff and scroll down there anyway.
http://roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm
This next one is very simplified for those who don't care to delve into measurements and scientific data, explanations.
https://www.machinedesign.com/blog/5-myths-about-speaker-wire
Here's one with YouTube videos so you can avoid the reading altogether.
https://www.audioholics.com/gadget-reviews/speaker-cable-and-audio-interconnects
I have not included articles, promotions, opinions from those connected to the wire, cable, interconnect industry, including articles from equipment or review magazines who's advertisers include same.
If you do go through what is here, you'll be busy for a while. Again, a quick google will reveal unlimited data provided you're willing to discount non-scientific, self-promotional material provided by those with a financial stake in the industry.

Now, please feel free to provide the empirical scientific data by an engineer which not only proves a measurable difference but a factual, objective audible one, which, by the way, can be measured with actual equipment so we don't need to rely on anyone's ears.

I'll sign off with a recent observation by New Scientist Magazine at the London Heathrow Hi Fi Show, saying that "among the cables selling for up to £30,000 for 6 metres, they found Quad demonstrating their latest speakers to great enthusiasm. The orange cable to the speakers looked oddly familiar. When asked about it, Tony Faulkner, the recording engineer demonstrating them (who'd used the speakers as monitors while recording Saint-Saen's complete works for piano & orchestra, Gramophone's Record of the Year), said of the cables:

"Yes, they would look familiar if you have a garden. Before the show opened we went over the road to the DIY superstore and bought one of those £20 extension leads that Black & Decker sells for electric hedge-cutters. They are made from good, thick copper wire, look nice and sound good to me. The show's been running for three days and no one in the audience has noticed..." - New Scientist Magazine"

I'm outta here!

I see you were unable to provide any proof that burn-in doesn’t exist. Just as I expected. All that stuff you just posted is unsubstantiated jibber jabber.
Someone please give me a detailed explanation based on physics and conduction as to why cables need “burned” ?
i really want to know. 
Ok one more time. Science in its infancy cannot measure the differences that many people can hear. Infancy woah? Yep some think we know all there is to know about sound. A hundred years from now our grandchildren will look back at us and see how far they have come. 
Breaking News! This just in from Galen Carol Audio.

“Cables: Most all cable manufacturers agree that break-in is a result of changes in the conductor and/or dielectric. According to one manufacturer: "The insulation (or dielectric) will absorb energy from the conductor when a current is flowing (i.e. when music is playing). This energy-absorption causes the dielectric’s molecules to re-arrange themselves from a random order into a uniform order. When the molecules have been rearranged, the dielectric will absorb less energy & consequently cause less distortion."

Cardas has, for years, included a Cable Break-in Guide with their cables. In it they state: "All cables need a break-in and warm-up period. Better cables require longer break-in. With all cables, the more you play them and the less you move them, the better they will sound." The unique geometry of Cardas cables require that "...the strands be of equal tension... Current flowing through the cable during break-in, and each warm-up period, will relax the structure of the strands."

Another prominent cable designer believes that during the break-in process electrons are establishing new micro pathways through the conductor material. changes in the conductor is the primary reason for the improvement realized through break-in. They believe that most of the signal travels across the surface of the conductor. Viewed under a microscope the surface that appears smooth to the naked eye is really a series of peaks and valleys. The irregular surface forces electrons along a circuitous path to their destination. When a cable is bent or twisted, new tears and fissures form, disrupting existing pathways and requiring new ones to be formed. This explanation lends credence to reports that cables need to be re-conditioned (after) being handled. I’ve seen this in a very real way.”