Do I need a pre-amp?

Major noob here. Researching my first turntable purchase. One potential problem is my existing receiver, Marantz SR4001. Not sure if this home-theater receiver is immediately compatible or whether I will need an additional phono pre-amp? Here is spec book: http://newmedia.engl.iastate.edu/tutorials/DFU_SR4001_SR5001_Final_eng.pdf

Looks like there is a pre-amp OUT but I don't see any phono IN. Maybe that doesn't matter, but I'm not sure bc I don't know very much about this stuff. If I need a pre-amp, how much should I expect to spend to be on par w my entry-level B&W floor-standing speakers? I also have a B&W sub that I would like to keep thumping and will changing my setup require altering that config?

Also, this is the turntable I'm considering: https://app.audiogon.com/listings/turntables-conrad-johnson-sonographe-sg-3-with-alphason-opal-sumiko-andante-turntable-tonear-2015-10-12-analog-02461-newton-highlands-ma Is this a good starter table and on par w my setup?

Thanks in advance for helping me learn and sorry for the scattered questions. I've heard great things about this forum.
lionsdwarf
The NAD PP2e loads similar to the Cambridge 551P however has somewhat less gain at 35dB. The gain differential represents no problem for the Ortofon 2M Red.

I can’t speak to the sonic differences between these NAD and Cambridge phonostages.

I'm in agreement with Lowrider and Mesch on sticking with the receiver you have and getting a good phono stage. One other possible phono stage might be the Schiit Audio Mani ($129), which is available direct from the manufacturer but I believe has a 15-day return policy if you don't like it (less a 15% restocking fee), and one other possible TT would be the Rega RP1.
Hey, I just wanted to re-express all my appreciation for everyone's feedback on here. Even yours @dbphd ;) 

As suggested, @mesch, I went with the Project debut carbon dc + orotofon red + Cambridge Audio Azure and it sounds totally phat! Even running it all through the Marantz digi there's a major audio upgrade with this config. So happy to have made the jump, now just beefing up my collection to keep the tunes jamming!