Dennon DL160 cartridge output w/Plinius 9200 PS

Is the Dennon DL160 cartridge 1.6mv output to low to work with the phono stage of my Plinius 9200. I just purchased a Rega P2 w/ the 251 arm. The Dennon price is very appealing compared to the Dynvector 10x5 i was considering. Also, what size spacer from Rega if any is needed for the Dennon cartidge. Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Brian
brian27b
I have a Rega P2/RB250 with DL160 and I'm using a 2mm spacer for VTA adjustment. Even without the spacer the arm rides pretty close to parallel, but just to be sure I installed the 2mm spacer and it's dead on parallel to the record.

I use an ourboard Phono-pre with fain set to 44dB and it works well.

Hope this helps
According to the Plinius website, the 9200 has both a low gain of 60db and a high gain of 66db settings. You should be fine with either one. Try the low gain first, if not enough, switch to the high gain setting.
I have previously used and enjoyed the DL160 on a few different MM phono inputs without any issues, though not with the Plinius specifically. There are some reports that the DL160's actual output may be higher than the published specifications.