Decware and “The List”

So….this 

128x128eag618

@oddiofyl WOW… on your side he is just looking to spew hate.  This site needs to support us hobbyists in all our different journey’s.   Not tear down.  If you are in the kiddie pool then I am in a mud puddle.  We are all at different levels in this hobby and can learn from each other regardless. No need to engage with this self centered negativity. 

Thanks all....  he is a low life for sure.   No dig against Decware , but I wouldn't pay a premium just  because they are backordered.   Not for any amp.   I waited 11 months for my  amp and I'd do it again.    

Funny thing about  Gold Record Guy is he  has a few high end pieces , but most is good ole' Mid Fi gear that for whatever reason he is "collecting".   Saving, thinking he can gouge someone in the future because it's "new" .   This hobby is completely lost on a guy like that.    What a loser. 

One thing  this hobby has taught me is my system is quite modest compared to many here.  But call my baby ugly and I'll come out swinging !  That's almost like saying my kids are funny looking.     Happy listening!     

Sooo...I’m the Op in this discussion and just thought I’d drop in and say hello!

Yes I am looking for a fabulous Decware Amp and sadly I do not have sufficient time to order and build one, I’m mid 60’s and dying. And truthfully it’s no big deal, great life, great kids, great Bride, great place to be physically, great physicians and other than CHF no worries!

I’m going out with dignity.

So I read all the posts, and I see it’s digressed, sadly. You guys Oddiofyl and RIAA..VALUE is in the eye of the BUYER, FREE ENTERPRISE is one of the primary foundations for the American system. I for one would gladly pay full price for an AMP (25th Anniversary) and GLADLY pay the Warranty Transfer costs including all new tubes...(Have you guys tried buying KT120's lately....Holy Sh-t....)

Let me get back to my original point, ......

HOW can I buy a 25th Anniversary Amp in the next 10-15 months....Steve are ya reading, can I cut line....PLEASE!!!! (Insert Smiley Face)....Seriously folks life is way too short.

Best,

Chip

Hey sorry your thread went off the rails.... I would put a WTB ad for whatever amp you want on USAM and on Decwares site. Also check HiFi Shark . It is an aggregate of most audio sales across the globe. Good luck.

RIAA GUY.  , here is your chance to be a decent human being.   If I were rich and successful like you I would reach out to Chip after reading this post.... maybe sell him that amp for what you have into it????