DarTzeel’s new direction

Looks like DarTzeel is looking to start producing more affordable equipment. After reading a statement by the man himself he has decided to shift from ultra hiend to a more affordable alternative to his designs.

hiendmmoe

@gkelly  @stereo5 

Absolutely.  How kind that the owner is looking to "break into" the Mid-Fi Market by offering integrated boat anchors that retail for $35,000 instead of $60,000.  As we say in the South, "Bless his little heart....".

Meanwhile, there will be a line out the door of Bitcoin and Internet "new money" millionaires chomping at the bit to buy status.  Have at it.  I'll remain a happy Hillbilly burying my millions in Mason Jars in the hills of East Tennessee and being perfectly content with my vintage McIntosh, ARC, and Klipsch gear.  Grandpa always said it was easy to spot the rich people who never worked for their money...they were they ones spending it like there was no tomorrow.

Another gold plated toilet story….and pay for that ugly S… Not likely at any price. 

I’ve heard Dartzeel a couple of times. I must say the stack that I heard was fantastic ….. but damn they’re ugly. I wouldn’t buy them even if I could afford. Aesthetics are important. 

Yup, and the talking heads are already talking it up. It’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. And it can be bridged so you can buy two!