DAC upgrade

Let me start by saying I am a vinyl guy, but digital streaming, particularly if I can achieve the right sound has many advantages. My 2 channel equipment is as follows: 

Rogue RP-1 w/ NOS Brimar CV4003, LSA Warp 1, KEF R11’s, Rhythmic F12SE, Pro-ject 1Xpression w/Hana ML, Rega Aria, Bluesound Node, Marantz CD6007, Schiit Modi Multibit 2. Good to very good power, speaker, interconnect cables.  
My weakest link (I believe) is my DAC.

My desire is the best sounding DAC below $2,500, but certainly don’t mind spending less. i want the DAC to be as good as my best current component. I don’t need a DAC with preampliflication, don’t need balanced, don’t need headphones, however I would not eliminate a DAC with superior sound with those features. I do prefer a small form factor.  
My current top contenders are:

Chord Qutest, Schiit Yggy, RME ADI-2, Topping D90 III.

The Chord checks all my boxes… reviews, sound, form factor, no unneeded features, etc and don’t mind its quirky lights… but, looking your thoughts/ recommendations.  Thanks!

128x128signaforce

The addition of my Rogue tube preamp with NOS Brimar’s brought (perhaps needed) warmth to my system. That was an excellent addition. Very nice combination. 

If you have the new Node (N130), try the USB Audio output to the Chord Qutest

A bit late to the game, but in my opinion the delta sigma dacs can be quite resolving, but lose on soundstage. R2R dacs typically excell at soundstage, and with good material, put the vocalist in the room with you. I did audition a Chord Qtest once, and it did nothing for me. I bought a Gustard R26 dac, and have no interest in looking any further. Glad you arrived, enjoy!

Thanks, that’s the plan. My new USB cable just arrived. I had attached the node via USB to my MM2. Moving from USB C to B with the Qutest.