DAC's Made in the USA

I am shopping for my very first dac and the sheer number of product available is bewildering.Unlike many members, I have never owned an outboard dac for a 2 channel system, my budget is extremely limited and my technical knowledge of the product is low.
Further I am committed to purchase a dac made in the USA, or at least a friendly democratic country. 
You can see by my equipment list that I have nothing of any great quality or renown and much of this inventory is likely to be sold to partially pay for the dac. 
I am 80 years old, wear hearing aids and I am pretty satisfied with the sounds I presently hear and really wonder if I can enhance the sound quality of my CD collection (Jazz, blues and classical). 
Would appreciate it if I can get some real help, i.e., people who have actually used their recommendation/not read about it.  Also please remember my spending limitation, more is impossible.
Many thanks 

New (not used)
Made in the USA 
Ideally less than $1500 
Headphone jack is not necessary
Two channel analog output 
Optical and digital coaxial input 

Accuphase E-202, 
Adcom GFA 555, 
McCormack TLC-1, 
Pioneer SA-9500II,
McIntosh MA-6100
Sony DVP S9000ES (DVD, CD, SACD),ADS 910,Klipsch Forte II
stebut
Hi Stebut,
I am just getting into digital audio and have a Schiit BiFrost Multibit Automomy DAC with Unison USB in Black that I purchased from Schiit directly on August 31, 2020, for $699.00 + tax & shipping, that I am not using since I purchased a Bel Canto 2.7 DAC/PreAmp to feed my Bel Canto 500S.
The BiFrost sounded fantastic with my Adcom GFP 815 and GFA 5400.  It is also designed, made and sold in Republic of California, currently a part of the USA.  But, since I don't need two systems, if you want to buy the BiFrost for $550 let me know, mmcoupeylaw@verizon.net.  About 40 hours on the Bifrost.
Marc 
Hey, that bel Canto 2.7 DAC looks like a sweet unit, and not exactly cheap, at $2500!
I would heartily recommend the NAD M51, which can be had on EBAY for as low as $800ish.  Stereophile gave it an A+ in their recommended components list, as evidenced in this review:
https://www.stereophile.com/content/nad-m51-direct-digital-da-converter
I’ve had mine since 2014 front-ending Audio Research electronics and Martin Logan panels.  I’ll only consider replacing it when someone builds a DAC that sounds better, has a phono input and room correction.
Can't understand why there isn't more love for Audio Mirror in this thread, as there is plenty in most DAC threads.
@twoleftears I figured there was no reason to continue to push after the first recommendation was posted, especially given the support AM gets in most threads these days. But I will happily support the suggestion. As I've said before, I love my AM-T3SE.