Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
...the SIT-1 poked through the clouds to a performance peak I have not experienced with the Nenuphars--or any other speaker for that matter.

Stephen, first let me say how much I love your writing style and reading your prose. It flows so easily and expresses so much. 

Second, congratulations on acquiring the First Watt SIT-1 monos and their contribution to your system and the resulting peak connection to it via the Nenuphars.
Thanks, David.  The information that you and others have provided in your thread has gone a long way to helping me better understand and optimize these wonderful speakers.

Of late, I've been auditioning cables.  I've been comparing Synergistic Foundation cables against their higher-priced stable mates Atmosphere X and against the hodge podge of my existing cables (Teresonic, Dueland and Teo Audio GC).  I started with the Foundation replacing my Dueland speaker cables and was startled by how much better they were.  In fact, it prompted one of those classic moments where my wife came in and said, "You just changed something."  The Dueland cables sounded vintage, rolling off highs and smoothing transients, very pleasant, but the Nenuphars don't need that tonic.  The Foundation cables brought out their best, even to a higher degree I thought than the Atmosphere X Excite speaker cables at more than four times the price.  Interestingly the X Excite cables exhibited some of the Dueland characteristics, being smoother and mellower.  (An added plus to the Foundation speaker cables, for those with white Nenuphars like myself, is they come in white!)

The Foundation speaker cables made the most impactful difference, but the interconnects reinforced their benefits in audible ways.  I'm now auditioning the Atmosphere X USB cable against the Atmosphere X Reference USB. 

The homebound joys of landscaping and falling into the Nenuphar's musical spell are helping to keep me sane in these harrowing times.
Hi david ten,
i hope youre safe and ok like everyone here.
i would like to go ahead with brass spikes and woukd like to confirm diameter of spikes wich i couldn t find anywhere.
is it m6*1?Thks

@sakso136   M6 is correct.

From Grzegorz:  The thread is M6. The spike height is 33 mm and the thread height is 10 mm.