Cornwall IV vs. Volti Rival, Razz; Razz v. 1, 2, 3 -- what changed?

Looking for efficient speakers. I had the opportunity to listen to a Cornwall IV yesterday. It was run on nice tubes (Primaluna 400 EL34s) with a bluesound node streamer/dac.

QUESTION: I'm curious if anyone has compared CW IV with Volti Rival of Razz. Thoughts?

QUESTION 2: Anyone know what changed in the Volti Razz when it moved from v. 2 to v. 3?

Thanks

128x128hilde45

I just now have noticed what was mentioned above with all of @silverfoxtvx1800 posts in this thread being removed.  He was very "enthusiastic" and had PM'd me on a few of my experiences re the Razz and my visit to Greg's shop.  I noted in one of the PM's that the admin and removed specifics of his email address as he wanted me to reach out to him on his email- evidently not allowed.  This was the last I heard of him..... 

@norust "he wanted me to reach out to him on his email- evidently not allowed.  This was the last I heard of him..... "

That's probably it. Same here, received a message asking to engage and share more. Maybe too enthusiastic for this forum -or- favorable mention about a particular vendors product. Hard to say how/why posts get removed sometimes.  

The fact that he hasn't said anything so far makes it sound kind of permanent...

From what I understand, repeat offenders who solicit members' phone numbers or emails via PM several times get the boot after a few warnings. Not sure if this is what happened but is very likely.