Cornwall IV vs. Volti Rival, Razz; Razz v. 1, 2, 3 -- what changed?

Looking for efficient speakers. I had the opportunity to listen to a Cornwall IV yesterday. It was run on nice tubes (Primaluna 400 EL34s) with a bluesound node streamer/dac.

QUESTION: I'm curious if anyone has compared CW IV with Volti Rival of Razz. Thoughts?

QUESTION 2: Anyone know what changed in the Volti Razz when it moved from v. 2 to v. 3?

Thanks

128x128hilde45

I just took the grills off the Razz for the first time, holy cow there is a big difference between the two in quality….the midrange horn is crazy nice and bigger…

I cranked the sound and  could not feel any vibration on the Forte woofer…two bad we cant post pictures on here..having the Forte grill off next to the Razz with grill off is a site to behold…when you shine a light in the midrange that tells you something..it’s cool looking..looking in the bottom port you see the damping material…

I am not the best one to tell you how to integrate these two systems. I don’t have any big screens, processors, or multi channel amps in my room. Blasphemy in my world.

Silverfoxvtx1800, you can take pictures of the speakers and put on your system page. Relatively easy to do.

Listening all day and to most everything, these speakers are really sweet…the build is over the top, the sound is great with everything, No need to ever buy any other speakers…at 71 these will be with me until I pass on…I sit back in my recliner and float when that song comes on…OH MY…Listening to Crazy by Gnarls Barkley that’s about it too lol

His voice with these speakers is amazing…bye for now …

Always great to hear speaker dreams come true! Cable upgrades next lol.

Enjoy!