Compare Bob Carver Black Magic 25 and Rogue Stereo 100?

Can anyone help me decide which tube may sound better, a -  Bob Carver Black Magic 25 or Rogue Stereo 100?  I will match either/or to :Martin Logan 20i.  Carver is new but only 20wpc. Rogue is used but 100wpc.  Both are online so no way to audition.  Thank you all for suggestions.  

128x128deebie47

I bought one Black Magic 25 for my kef blade 2 & it sounded so moist I bought another to go mono. If these can make blades sing & dance they’ll kick arse on most rigs.

Anyone want more of the real deal skinny, dm me.

As to the ’practically microscopic’ transformers comment: not just wrong but ignorant.

holmz the class D isn’t a sure bet either and saying it’s better than the rogue or carver is just speculation also

True @invalid - but a $70 mistake is easier pill to swallow than a half attempt at a good amp. (And the OP is also spectulating and claimed to have not heard either amp… so what is another speculation on top of the 1st two?)

When I ordered one I was pretty sure I would be sending it back.
I actually ordered a Topping PA-5 as well.
The Topping was hissing like a snake, and the Aiyima was surprisingly good.
So the Topping went back to Amazon.

My tube amps sound better, but it was certainly solid in the $70 range, and I expected to use it in the interim until I figure out the HT.
But I’ll likely stick with it as the video part is distracting and the sound is pretty good.

Anyhow the point is that I also have been looking at multi thousand $ amps, and I would be wiling loose a $70 bet a lot easier than a $1000 bet.

This is good advice from @lpretiring :

OP, are you based in the U.S.?

TMR has a few used Rogue Stereo 100 amps available today with a money back guarantee, and Carver also offers 30 day trials.

Trying at home yourself would yield the best results if possible.

I would be trying the Rogue way ahead of a Carver.
And some Class-Ds ahead of the Carver.

Holmz - the OP (Buyer) is not simply speculating when he says he has not heard either amp mentioned here.  The OP (Buyer - Me) can tell you I have NOT HEARD either product and that is not speculation - it is FACT.  I think I should know.

Well, thank you all so very much.  Your thoughts and ideas have made my decision an easy one to make.  I appreciate all the help - Thank You!