Clear Day cables vs. Morrow Audio Cables

Hello,

Has anyone compared the Clear Day double shotgun speaker cables to the Morrow Audio SP5 or SP6 speaker cables? I'm trying to get a sonic reference point between these two brands. Thanks
goose
hi goose, if you decide to go with the clear day, you might like this:

http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649045486-clear_day_double_shotgun_speaker_cables_8_feet_2_pairs_1000_us_retail/
Well there is a price difference between these cables.
That being said, the Morrow use silver plated copper while the Clear Day uses solid silver. The Clear Day is a great cable if you get the double run version. The Morrow does the same thing with their cables. The more conductor the higher the model number. Ex: The SP6 has more copper than say the SP5.
Both of these companies allow a trial period , so I say take advantage of that. You never know what you make like until you get them into your system.
Tango you are very lucky. Morrow has a 60 return policy. Paul of Clear Day lends his cables out without even giving him a deposit. I use all Clear Day cables. I couldn't be happier. The only way to know for sure what is best for you is to audition the cables in your home and in your system.
Jon
I contacted Clear Day and have a double shotgun demo pair coming in a couple of weeks. I think the demo idea is a great opportunity and I wish more companies would do that. It's better than the return policy since I don't have a standard run. I will compare to my AZ Satori's and post my thoughts. Looking forward to something new.