Classe CA200 vs CA 100?

Iwas trying to determine if I might hear any difference driving Thiel 1.5's. I currently have a Classe CA-100 and was wondering what, if any difference other than just more power, I might expect to hear. Thanks in advance for any opinions.
Brett
brett
The higher line you go the better the parts. I can tell you I compared one ca 400 against two ca 200 and the ca 400 was better. I also found that two ca 400's really wasnt that much better then one ca 400.
Brett - I'm driving 3.6's with a ca200 and wondered the same about a ca400. If I remember right the "UHC" ultra high current technology started in the 200 and went up the line - your owner's manual will probably tell you if you have it or not. Unless your experiencing some strain or congestion I'm not sure it matters IMHO...
Brett, Your speakers like a lot of power and I have a pair of Aerials that enjoy the same and I found that running Classe CA-150's as monoblocks has made a significant improvement in bass response and upper end reproduction. A friend has your speakers and runs them with a McCormack with 180 watts and they seem flat and I have about three times the power with the 150's in mono and the difference is quite discernible. Steve