Class D is just Dandy!

I thought it was time we had a pro- Class D thread. There's plenty of threads about comparisons, or detractors of Class D.

That's fine, you don't have to like Class D amps, and if you don't please go participate on one of those threads.

For those of us who are very happy and excited about having musical, capable amps that we can afford to keep on 24/7 and don't require large spaces to put them in, this thread is for you.

Please share your experiences with class D amps!
erik_squires
Todd,

Glad to hear the amp is working now,You gotta be careful buying stuff like that you never know how misleading some folks can be.

Kenny.
Just to keep the thread active:
Please refer to my post of 5/20.  I am a little disappointed in you folks, or maybe you were just trying to spare me the embarrassment of so obvious an oversight. First, The TP30 II is not class D; it's class T. 
More importantly there certainly is a way to turn the speakers off on the I32. It's called a MUTE button. 
Sometimes I can be so obtuse! Any way, I am glad I got everything well sorted out and can now easily select speakers, standard headphones and electrostatics as the mood strikes me.
If the "T"  in your Class T stands for "Tripath"  that is a Class D module, so your amp would be Class D.  ARC and a few other manufacturers used this nomenclature  for Tripath based amps. 

For those who are interested I have a pair of Merrill VERITAS amps for sale here on Audiogon at steal of a price:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/solid-state-merrill-audio-technology-veritas-monoblocks-best-in-show-axpone-2016-2017-save-over-6-2017-06-23-amplifiers