Christmas '12 Audio Upgrades?

Anyone been surprised (or not) with a Christmas gift in the form of audio-related things (e.g., components, accessories, media, and the like? Please, do share.

My brother sent me a CD; that's about it. The prospect of a surprise new audio component is scary for me, as I'm imagine it is for the rest of you—my wife wouldn't know what to get :)

Hope you all had a great Christmas :)

Cheers,

Aaron
aaronknock
Wife did make a present of $100.00 cash towards my next toy, which was indeed a surprise. Frankly I would not want any family to buy me audio gear as I would not want them to spend that much money on myself. Nor would they really know what to buy unless I craved it in stone, then only software like a particular cd or dvd or the like.

Happy New Year to all ears.
Indeed, a very nice Hannakah. Moving up to Zuaudio Definition IVs form ther Def 1.5s. This is going to be very sweet. My WAF is wonderful when our savings account is good. Of course a litte jewelry ( say $2k's worth,depending on my desire/must have) goes a very long way maining a healthy WAF
No surprises for me either. I did get all 4 records that I asked for, so I was I more than pleased with that. I'm too picky anyways to even think that a surprise would meet my needs.