Check this system out!

From today's New Orleans paper.

https://advocate-la.newsmemory.com?selDate=20220305&goTo=T11&artid=0

secretguy

Without hearing it, I think i'd rather have all that money spent on a 30 wpc system.  --Jerry

@carlsbad  *L*  Well, if one has the lucre to do something like that on that level, I would not be one to get in his way...for a large numbers of reasons.

I will applaud the thoroughness of what he's done.  It is outstanding.

Yes, this is what one example of a few systems of this nature can be achieved if the desire is there and the means of no issue.

To look upon that (and the pics scroll, so there's more) ought to make a lot of AGoners  drop the 'A' and the towel.

Not my level, but frankly carlsbad....I don't give a.....(pick your worst)... ;)

Regards, J

Them that has gets. I like the fact that audio has been a lifelong passion of his and not just some whim.that he decided to spend his fortune on. I don't envy what he  has, because I'm happy with what I've got. I would like to hear it. I guess I'd chalk it up to one of those once in a lifetime experiences.  I wonder if he's thinking that the current Russia-Ukraine mess could escalate into a nuclear slug-fest between Russia and the United States, and what might happen to his fancy system if that happens.  

Shoot, that place is one big rattle trap and I am not kidding. In a proper listening room there has to be a minimum of filigree because if the system has decent low bass everything will sing.