cartridge ideas $200-$300.......

HI all,

I am in real need of a decent cart for a Grado Signature arm mounted to a SOTA star/saphire with a tube MM/MC phono,
my dad is gonna help me out with some cash (I am on a fixed income)
Anyway this is a very important purchase for me new or used, so please let the ideas fly, or if anyone has one I could demo (I can insure with a deposit or something) I would be really grateful with any help or ideas.
As always thanks for reading! Chad
chadnliz
Post removed 
if you're pre can handle the low output of the dyna, and if the used one has relatively low hours on it, i'd say go for it. a very good cart, very musical. im using one a vpi scoutmaster and the dyna p75 pre and it's terrific.
I heard the the Dyna 20XL beats the Denon DL-103 by a bit but a used cartridge is dicey. You might get lucky, you might not.

A new Cartridge that is a winner in that $ category is the DL-160... but the Denon DL-103* needs at least 60dB gain on that preamp.

From my understanding all the carts mentioned above are of the the same sound signature except for the Audio Technica which some say is colder. I prefer the Denon sound over the Grado or Audio Technica.