Capacitors for BAT VK-60

I'm planning to change the Jensen caps.
I don't really like how they(Jensens) sound so I've been thinking about Multicaps, Auricaps or the red Dynamicaps.
Any suggestion?
Has anyone did a change like this and how was the sound after that?
Thanks
damaradona
Perhaps V-Cap TFTF will make as big an improvement in your VK-60 as they did in my VK75E.
If you're willing to spend a bit more on a cap, the V-cap OIMP(oil impregnated metallized polypropylene) cap has the liquid warmth you are seeking. They are also less expensive than the V-cap TFTF, especially if you need a larger value. Either of these versions of the V-cap will be sonically superior to the Jensen that you mentioned.
I'll second the TFTF V-Caps suggestions if you can stretch your budget. They are IMHO the very best money can buy.

Dynamicaps are quite good too though. As their name suggests, they have a very dynamical quality. The sound is almost sparkly and very alive; I find that the sound seem to leap out the speakers. I used Dynamicaps as couplers exclusively until I came across the TFTF V-Caps.

Note, I would use a Dynamicap rather than a OIMP V-Cap. I don't really care for Auricaps – I have used them once and will not use them again.

I would suggest you do a pair at a time and have a listen.

Regards
Paul
Paul,

What don't you like about V-Cap OIMP? I have been considering these with small TFTF bypass for some large values in my speaker xover (to replace Hovland Musicap.)

Regards,
Dave