can you help me narrow my speaker cables short list please?

seeking a pair of speaker 15ft  speaker cables that I can get in white or white covered jacket covered for under 1k

At the moment I'm using Analysis Plus Oval 12, very happy with them but need to switch to something white, my shortlist as follows;

Nordost 2 Flat,

Wireeworld Stream 8,

Chord OdysseyX,

Bluejeans Octoquad

audiocanada

You left out a very crucial details for any useful advice - what components do you have in place, particularly speakers, preamp and amp; and what sort of a sound appeals to you most?

You will save a LOT of money if you build your own speaker cables out of CAT 8 cable. They sound great.

15’ +; 15’ - is 30lf for one cable. x 2, you need 60lf

here’s 75 lf white Cat 8, oxygen free copper

cat 8, white, 75lf, OFC

cut the ends off, strip and twist/crimp the 8 copper strands, attach them to these banana, or spades

banana plugs

spades

8 strands 26 awg is equal to 17 awg.

combined wire gauge calculator

8 strands 24 awg is equal to 15 awg

cat 8 24 awg

Cables are very dependent upon the equipment on either side.   For my Krell -> GR Research 24 Speaker cable -> XStatic Electrostats the pairing works well.   For my Nad M33 -> Cardas Clear -> Totem Element Metal V2, I preferred the Cardas.   I don’t think there is a right answer, just experiment and see what sounds best to you.

I do love the look of my chord music cables,  very white with sparkling effects. Might be hard finding a pair for a grand 😁

From your list of options: CHORD ODYSSEY X ….. highly recommended 

I use them too in my “B” and “C” systems.