Can you get good sound bridging 2 Classe CA-200s

I have had on-going issues with my Classe CA-200 amplifier's mosfet fuses blowing out driving my Thiel CS2.3s. The sound is excellent, however, after 40 to 60 minutes the amplifier gets hot and the fuses blow. (I do play music loud). One reasonably economical solution would be to find another used CA-200 and bridge the amplifers to double the power. Will this work? Will the sound be as good? Has anyone tried this. Thanks!
128x128bcarr38
Thank you Gbart, I think I am down to the biasing issue and the power conditioer. I will chek out both. Thank you for the comments!
I have 2 Classe CA 150 amps, I bridged them when I had issues with the one amp going into protection (my speakers require biamp but I only had 1 Classe for some time) so I added a second and bridged them with same result. So the advice you have gotten would probably be correct.
I run a Aragon 400 amp on that area of speaker now with no issue at all.
Speakers are VMPS and the ribbon mids and tweets are where my issue is, they do drop to around 2ohms I believe.
Thank you Chadnliz. I have removed my Furman power conditioner from the amplifier. My system still gets hot but no blown fuses yet. I will keep testing. Thanks.
Though at first glance it might seem counter-intuitive, but, for a load like the Thiels you might be better off with a bigger Classe' than two bridged smaller ones.