CALLING ALL YAMAMOTO A-O11 2A3 OWENERS /

AS THE HAPPY AND PROUD OWNER OF THIS MUSICAL MASTERPIECE FOR OVER THREE YEARS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS BLISSFUL 2A3 INTERGRATED AMPLIFIER/I DOUGHT IT WILL EVER RECEIVE THE HIGHLY ACCLAIMED PRAISE AS IT'S BIG BROTHER, BUT IT IS A AWESOME AMPLIFIER THAT IS MINDBLOWING/ THE MUSICAL TONE OF THIS DEVICE PULLS YOU TO THE LISTENING CHAIR THEN TRANSPORTS YOU INTO A UNFORGETABLE MUSICAL EXPERIENCE TO DIE FOR/ GREAT LITTLE INTERGRATED /////
fortapache
Wow! You guys seemed to really enjoy each other`s audio systems. I`m sure I`d love them both also.It wonderful to have systems that preserve the pure joy and emotion music has to offers.My hat`s off to you two fellow music lovers.
Charles,
Thanks so much for your kind words Fortapache! I think most of the credit goes to my Audio Note speakers which I dearly love and come to respect more each day. They are on the warm side of neutral but as long a I taylor my electronics to compliment sonic bliss is not far away!

Thanks as well to the nod to my vinyl rig. The VCap and AN Copper Cap combo in my home brew phono pre is working out pretty well so far.

See you again soon and next time we will have the pleasure Phduncanson's company.
Fortapache,
Some Chet Baker recommendations (unless you already have them).
"The Art of the Ballad"
"The Italian sessions"
"Chet"
"Stairway to the Stars"
"Chet Baker inParis"
If you happen to like trumpeter Nicholas Payton, "Finger painting", ,beautiful playing.
Charles,