Cable Goop Review George is going to freak!!

128x128earlflynn
rocray,
Congrats! Spooky product, but it works very well indeed.

BTW,
What ever happened to the OP?

ozzy
Has anyone used it on 300B tube pins?  I know it is a light coat but I don't want to gunk up the tube sockets.  I have 16 of them.  I have already applied to cords and cables.  If you paste the pins, do you just paste the tip?
willgolf  I used it on 2A3 pins and small signal pins. It made a huge difference. Small signal pin treatment seems to improve the focus and soundstage and power tube pins seem to improve authority and slam. Don't forget to also treat the power cords.
For those who used Total Contact and now
favor 1260: did you remove TC first or simply
add a layer of 1260 on top of it?
Thanks for your input ozzy. Did you put any 1260 on your PSA fuses and if so was it about a week like the SR fuse? Did you coat all or most of fuse end? Also on the power cords were they the same too? It is hard for me to admit but i tried and now find it hard to live without the QSA red and black fuse in my Sorcer. I justified it by spreading it between my birthday and christmas gift to myself. For a complete picture I need to tell that i ordered a plastic top for Sorcer. So as i was testing back and forth changing fuses i noticed a big difference by leaving top off than on even with the plastic top. The harmonics seem to dramatically increase and improve with top off. 
    My girlfriend plays an electric keyboard in the next room to my stereo and it greatly improved with top off and QSA fuse installed.She and i heard it almost immediately. The harmonics  I will mention the only fuse in my stereo is in the Sorcer, so not sure if that is a factor as to outsized difference the QSA fuse had. Just count me a happy and satisfied music lover!