Cable Goop Review George is going to freak!!

128x128earlflynn
I am not trying to convince anyone. If you value sound quality and can spare the money, try it. If not don’t. Simple as that.
Is it a simple formula that is overpriced? Again, I don’t know. But the results speak for themselves to these old tired ears...

ozzy
Myself and several of my friends have been using the Hifidelity cable 1260 3D 
enhancer put in on Everything including tube pins to AC blades and cables 
it takes a solid 2-3 weeks to settle in  but very noticeable .
we tried removing completely ,one item at a time ,and other tests not knowing what was being done within 90%+ accuracy within a group of 6.
the stuff works well , if you don’t want to try  its your choice ,your loss..
I am blown away by Nps-1260 3-d. The more I apply the better it sounds. The result is absolutely Glorious.  This result is what I have been looking for since 1982. The good news is that it keeps improving over time. My biggest problem now is dragging myself away from my system since I have other responsibilities too. Going to bed on time and being able to fall asleep are two other factors to work around. I want to Thank Rick for this wonderful invention. He has changed my life. I know that it sounds too good to be true but it is actually much better than that. 
Show me the data.Show me the benefits and features.Prove to me this works.

I’m wondering how anybody can make such a comment and still consider himself an audiophile.

The proof of the pudding is in the tasting. All the data in the world means nothing if you cannot hear an improvement, and the lack of data mean equally little if you do hear an improvement.

You are free to try something or not try it. We are under no obligation to have to prove our observations to you. If you cannot trust your ears, you are on the wrong forum.