Bricasti M3 w/network card vs USB

Hey Gang,

Really enjoying the M3. Currently just using for streaming Tidal and Qobuz and playing files via coax from an Oppo 103

I am looking to add a server/nas to play 6 tb of DSD and Hi Rez/flac/wav files. 
I would really just like to stay with using the network input and avoid USB unless the crew can tell me USB sounds better.  Has anybody compared the network input vs USB?

Any input would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Russ

128x128benzman

too bad our esteemed member @tvad no longer posts here

he has had the m3 for quite a long while, loves it in his wonderful audio note system, and i think just very recently moved up to the m1 model

that said, if my memory serves correctly, he was a very strong advocate of using the network card input for his m3

if you do a back search using his username and see his old posts, he commented numerous times on the m3, and what he did to get the best sound out of it...

I have had the M3 for a couple of years and have used both inputs.  The network input is noticeably better. Bricasti also recommends the network input over USB. I forget their reasoning, but I am sure they would be happy to share if you give them a call.

WE are a bricasti dealer and a server dealer

the usb sounds better if you are using a good dedicated server

the issue is the quality of the USB setup a laptop or generic pc wont sound better

our 432Evo servers use a dedicated and isolated USB card which is electrically separated from the CPU

on our bricastis this improves upon the network connection

we sell the servers with a two week money back trial

please contact the shop for more info

Dave and Troy

Audio intellect NJ

US importer 432EVO music servers

audiotroy so let me get this straight. I was in your room at Axpona this yr and asked about the 432Evo and I told you I was using a Bricasti M3 and you told me to my face the 432 would destroy the Bricasti. So why do you sell Bricasti?