Brian Hoyer / In-Tone / kasa

This review is being posted here to serve notice to the community about my experience with Brian Hoyer. His original screen name here was Linn_Kasa, but is now just kasa. He was a long time Audiogon dealer. He was listed as a Linn dealer under the Linn_Kasa name, but is now listed on the Linn website as In-Tone of Leawood, Kansas. In late April I purchased a used/trade in DCS Rossini Apex player listed on here for a significant sum. Billed through his LLC In-Tone. After he didn’t produce I opened a dispute here in June and at the end of July he finally agreed to refund. After 2 weeks of stalling he stated he actually had the player since May. He has failed to send that as of today 9/15/23, and his account on here has been suspended. There is also a second dispute against him that he has not addressed. I will only urge you think hard before doing any business with him.

whytlotus

Showing 1 response by jeffrey125

Sorry to hear of your troubles and hope you get your refund. Also thank you for the heads up about this unethical dealer.