Borresen Loudspeakers

Had the opportunity to attend the launch event of the Borresen X1 loudspeakers last night in Chicago @nextlevelhifi ​​​​​with @jays_audio_lab. From their M6 at $550k per pair all the way down to the newly launched X1 speakers last night at $5500 your ears will smile. Amazing what a 4.5” driver can do. If you are in the market for any price range speaker about $5,000 and up you have to hear these. Imaging is 3 dimensional, larger than life soundstage and just absolutely stunning performance with a look that will fit any room. This manufacturer out of Denmark really gets it and I don’t care what price point you are looking at these speakers will out perform speakers double the price.  If you are buying speakers up to $25k you have to hear their $11k option.  The rep for Borresen is hitting all the shows/events over the next several months in the US. Oh, and by the way, I loved the X1 so much I bought the first pair that will ship to me in early March!

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwoots

@scslite 

congrats on your X2s!  i do think that when I listened to them they did not have enough toe in.  Ill be checking the Borresens out at AXPONA this weekend!

Post removed 

woots/scslite: I got about 200 on the X1 now, I wanted the X3 but easier to hide the X1 from my wife! The main reason is I don’t have room for floor standers as I too many right now, and I am happy with what I have. You can't go wrong with the guys at Next Level, they are great and know how to setup a room. I ended up getting  mine from another dealer I know it Texas who helped me getting sooner than later, otherwise I would be waiting many months, and I am sure after Axpona, they will be even harder to get.

New C1 stand mount debut at AXpona? Anyone fortunate enough to be there this weekend I, for one, would be really curios to hear your impressions. 

I might venture out on Sunday and drive to Axpona with a friend, their room is always crowded because they know how to set it up correctly. The guys from Borresen and Next Level do a great job at this, so it doesn't surprise me the room is always full! Got well over 200 hours on speakers and they sounded great right out of the box, but even sound more 3D, and play much larger than they look.