Borresen Loudspeakers

Had the opportunity to attend the launch event of the Borresen X1 loudspeakers last night in Chicago @nextlevelhifi ​​​​​with @jays_audio_lab. From their M6 at $550k per pair all the way down to the newly launched X1 speakers last night at $5500 your ears will smile. Amazing what a 4.5” driver can do. If you are in the market for any price range speaker about $5,000 and up you have to hear these. Imaging is 3 dimensional, larger than life soundstage and just absolutely stunning performance with a look that will fit any room. This manufacturer out of Denmark really gets it and I don’t care what price point you are looking at these speakers will out perform speakers double the price.  If you are buying speakers up to $25k you have to hear their $11k option.  The rep for Borresen is hitting all the shows/events over the next several months in the US. Oh, and by the way, I loved the X1 so much I bought the first pair that will ship to me in early March!

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwoots

@riaa_award_collectors_on_facebook OMG....I’m going on Audiogon today and I’m buyin’ 4 more pair just so I can claim back the title and lay waste to the competition.....there’s always a wise guy! LOL.....now YOU name what you got!

@mbmi  Think they're in my profile. Will be checkin out the Borreson 1's and JBL 4312G's (Ghost) for my Vintage system. Luckily I have a Borreson dealer about an hour away from me near Allentown, PA.  Looks like he sells out of his house.

Cube Audio Nenuphar Mini
Fleetwood Deville
Volti Razz -  2 Pairs
Klipsch Cornwall IV
Audio Solutions Figaro M
Harbeth SHL5+
Harbeth C7 XD
Harbeth P3 XD
Omega Compact 8
Triangle Comete 40th -  2 Pairs
Rosso Fiorentino Certaldo 2
Graham Ls 3/5A
Rogers LS 3/5A SE

mbmi and riaa: 

LOL, and I thought I had a problem! Well, I usually try and buy since there is very little dealers left near me. I do go to shows still when I can, now I rotate speakers as I don't have the room for collecting, but have had 100's of different brands at one point. Dynaudio's has been a constant along with Magnepan and a few others.