BlueSound not ripping small label/Euro CDs-any ideas

Folks; I am, admittedly, a computer neanderthal and many ideas presented in various forums leave me frozen but I bet I am not alone in my Bluesound dilemma.  I have a ton of small label, underground and/or euro cds that the bluesound will not rip..sometimes it will get a song or two and quit-at best.  I can likely connect an off-board cd drive to my computer and transfer the cds to a thumb drive and then into the bluesound.  any thoughts?  I find the tech support often super frustrating with BS, thus, I am trying here first.  

toddawilliams

Showing 2 responses by mahler123

To chime in on what @fuzztone posted, since Bluesound the player can recognize many data bases,and not just the one contained in the Vault, I would get a separate  HD for the discs that Bluesound won’t rip—apparently you have many of them, and Hard Drives are cheap-and I would rip those discs using a PC, a separate optical ripper, and either get a ripping program that is better at finding obscure content than the BlueOS, or else a program that allows you to edit 

I am curious.  You state that you can occasionally rip one or two songs from these discs.  Does the Blue OS correctly identify the songs and artists?