Blue Ridge Sound Engineering Speakers ???

Has anyone heard these speakers yet? http://www.blueridgesoundeng.com
hifisoundguy
You would go a long way to restoring credibility if you would shut down your shill, hifisoundguy. He even posts at Audio Asylum under different monikers. If he is indeed not on your payroll, it might be wise of you to distance yourself from his trolls.

And BTW, as others have stated, it would also be nice to provide a phone number for potential customers to speak with you. Other small time outfits, such as Merlin, Reimer, and GMA provide this service and probably take up far too much of their valuable time on the phone. I know because I have spoken to Rick, Bobby, and Roy personally. But it's time well spent if you ask me.

Oz
let me be clear on a couple of things........1.i do not consider allison ic20's as one of the best allison designs. 2.the last generation of allison one's will compete with any 30k speaker made today in regard to tone....3. i have no opinion on the actual sound of BRSE, because i've never heard them. 5. when someone does take the plunge, post a review and tell it like it is.
Considering the performance claims, I am guessing that the component speakers are modded by techniques developed by Peter Belt and/or Machina Dynamica.

Perhaps a rename to Clever Little Speaker is in order?
Hello Audiogon'ers,
The most prevalent question I often get when I find the time to peruse this and other forums, and when people write me directly is: "when will you have a professional review of your speakers?". Well, I certainly can understand your asking (I would too!) and I'm happy to be able to tell you that the time is near.
We're ramping up truly professional-grade quality controlled factory assembly and as soon as we have final product in it's final form we'll be sending out review samples to professional reviewers and publications. One mistake I've seen other speaker manufacturers make is to release a pre-production sample that may have issues not found in final production and the review has to end with something like "we hope they solve these issues in final production models". I'm not going to make that mistake, we'll send out final production speakers for testing.
Since most of you out there are audiophiles and much more knowledgeable than those in other forums I thought I'd ask here on the forum which publications (whether hard-print or online) you'd like to see a review from? Which ones do you trust? I already have a commitment to send ToneAudio a review sample because they were the first of many to approach me asking for a review pair, and I'll be approaching Stereophile and some others as well, but the input of the Audiogon community would be very helpful to me so that I can provide just what you've been asking for.
Thank You in Advance,
Carl Halling,
President, BRSE
WWW.BlueRidgeSoundEng.Com
President@blueridgesoundeng.com