Bi-amping????

Can I use 2 NAD 2200 amps(Continuous 100 watt) as mono-blocks sending split left and right signals to each amp then use both L&R terminals on each amp to send to Paradigm Monitor 11's V.3
Sensitivity -- Room 91dB 94dB / 91dB
Suitable Amplifier Power Range 15 – 250 watts
Maximum Input Power 180 watts**
??????????????????
dlewallen
BTW....I bought the first NAD2200 on ebay for $200.00(great deal I think)but Looks like the 2nd NAD 2200 amp deal is falling apart(here on audiogon) You guys know anywhere else to check for a 2200?
Or is there another model NAD amp that I could purchase That would work better for 2nd amp?
This will probably be my last post re this particular situation.

I just want to conclude that the chances to make the sound worse by continuing down what seems to be your chosen path is much more likely than it is to improve the sound.

While it is really none of my business, why are you seeming so dead set on forcing your setup to a biamp configuration?

If you can't tell, I'm really trying to discourage you from tearing apart your speakers and buying a bunch of stuff that, in the end, has a high possibility of sounding worse.
I have heard biamp setup before and had one years ago(mono blocks, Personally I feel there is a drastic improvement to dynamic range, and all around sound is superior. I think I am going to leave speakers alone and just use biamp setup with pre/amp and transport.
Ah, the voice of reason. Not as much fun, but apropos.

Whoaru99, thanks.

Jim S.